- ¼ cup of cooked pasta (any kind but spaghetti type preferable) and cool in a container of cold water till ready to use
- 1 egg
- 1 Tblsp milk
- 1 Tblsp cooked chopped meat
- 1 Tblsp vegetables cut, grated, shredded or frozen
- 1 Tblsp grated cheese
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly grease a large mug
- Place egg and milk in mug and whisk with a fork.
- Place pasta which has been drained in mug
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix till well combined.
- Cook in Microwave 30 sec then take out and give a stir
- Cook for another 30 seconds, take out and check by placing a fork down the side between pasta and side of mug. If there is liquid, cook another 15 to 20 se.
- Turn out onto plate or eat straight form the mug. Delicious with a salad.
Share your recipe
Our Guides contributed recipes, cooked recipes in a mug and earned a special badge.
You could try one of the recipes already tested by our Guides or something completely different.
Feel free to send us your favourite mug recipe and we will add it to the collection to share with other Guides.