- ¼ cup of cooked pasta (any kind but spaghetti type preferable) and cool in a container of cold water till ready to use
- 1 egg
- 1 Tblsp milk
- 1 Tblsp cooked chopped meat
- 1 Tblsp vegetables cut, grated, shredded or frozen
- 1 Tblsp grated cheese
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly grease a large mug
- Place egg and milk in mug and whisk with a fork.
- Place pasta which has been drained in mug
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix till well combined.
- Cook in Microwave 30 sec then take out and give a stir
- Cook for another 30 seconds, take out and check by placing a fork down the side between pasta and side of mug. If there is liquid, cook another 15 to 20 se.
- Turn out onto plate or eat straight form the mug. Delicious with a salad.