- 30g butter
- 1 egg
- 60ml (1/4 cup) golden syrup, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 tbls milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g self raising flour
- vanilla icecream to serve
- Lightly grease two 375ml microwave safe mugs.
- Place the butter in a small bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds or until melted
- Use a fork to lightly whisk the egg in a bowl.
- Whisk in the golden syrup, milk and vanilla until combined.
- Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between the prepared mugs.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 20 seconds or until puffed and firm to touch.
- Drizzle half the golden syrup over each cake and top with icecream then drizzle extra golden syrup to serve