Trefoil Guild in Ballarat
We are excited to be opening a new Trefoil Guild in Ballarat
Our youth members are all sorted with quality weekly programs – now it’s time for the adults to have some fun too. We are looking forward to social opportunities with Guiding friends new and old (silver and gold).
We would love for you to join us. The only requirements are that you:
- are a female adult
- have previously made a Guide or Scout Promise (or be willing to make the Guide Promise)
So this covers previous and current Guide Leaders, mums, aunts, grandmothers, previous youth members ……..
We’re already planning a campfire for term 4, assuming the restrictions allow (of course).
If you would like to join our new Trefoil Guide, or are interested in helping to get it all up and running, please complete the Expression of Interest form below so that we can contact you.
An adult section of Guiding
Trefoil Guilds builds support for Guiding and create an influence for good in the community (with a big focus on fun and friendship).
Membership is open to all adult women who have made the Guide or Scout Promise anywhere in the world or who are prepared to make the Guide Promise. This includes females who :
- are former or current members of Guiding
- have not previously been members of Guiding but who are prepared to make the Guide Promise
- have been members of Guiding or Girl Scouting internationally
- are current or former members of the Scout Association
- are active or retired Support Group members who have made the Guide Promise
Members aim to keep the spirit of the Guide Promise and Law alive by belonging to a Guild that provides opportunities for friendship and:
- to keep alive the spirit of the Guide Promise and Law
- to carry this spirit into the community and
- to give support to Guiding
Members aim to keep the spirit of the Guide Promise and Law alive by belonging to a Guild which provides opportunities for friendship and giving service to Guiding and the community
Expression of Interest