- ¼ cup S.R. flour
- 2 Tblsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tblsps vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 Tblsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 Tblsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4tsp butter
- 1 tsp hot water
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Grease large mug
- Mix oil or melted butter with sugar in mug.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla essence mix till egg is thoroughly mixed in.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Microwave for 70 – 90 SECONDS
- Allow to stand while you mix icing.
- Put icing sugar, cocoa powder and butter in a small dish add hot water and mix thoroughly.
- Turn cake out onto plate. Pour icing over the top while hot, sprinkle with coconut.
- Eat while warm. Enjoy