- ¼ cup S.R. flour
- 2 Tblsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tblsps vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 Tblsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 Tblsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4tsp butter
- 1 tsp hot water
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Grease large mug
- Mix oil or melted butter with sugar in mug.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla essence mix till egg is thoroughly mixed in.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Microwave for 70 – 90 SECONDS
- Allow to stand while you mix icing.
- Put icing sugar, cocoa powder and butter in a small dish add hot water and mix thoroughly.
- Turn cake out onto plate. Pour icing over the top while hot, sprinkle with coconut.
- Eat while warm. Enjoy
Share your recipe
Our Guides contributed recipes, cooked recipes in a mug and earned a special badge.
You could try one of the recipes already tested by our Guides or something completely different.
Feel free to send us your favourite mug recipe and we will add it to the collection to share with other Guides.