- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- jam (optional)
Adjust ingredients for personal taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a mug (approx. 20 seconds)
- Add to the mug then mix together: sugar, milk, vanilla extract, egg
- Add to the mug then mix together: self raising flour, ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- Make a hole in the middle and drop in some jam
- Put the cup in the microwave for 60 seconds on high
- Sit aside to finish cooking for a few minutes
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and sugar (optional)
Be prepared to adjust cooking time for different microwaves and mug sizes/thicknesses.