- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- jam (optional)
Adjust ingredients for personal taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a mug (approx. 20 seconds)
- Add to the mug then mix together: sugar, milk, vanilla extract, egg
- Add to the mug then mix together: self raising flour, ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- Make a hole in the middle and drop in some jam
- Put the cup in the microwave for 60 seconds on high
- Sit aside to finish cooking for a few minutes
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and sugar (optional)
Be prepared to adjust cooking time for different microwaves and mug sizes/thicknesses.
Share your recipe
Our Guides contributed recipes, cooked recipes in a mug and earned a special badge.
You could try one of the recipes already tested by our Guides or something completely different.
Feel free to send us your favourite mug recipe and we will add it to the collection to share with other Guides.