Bakers Delight Sebastopol
Jodie and Stephen from Bakers Delight in Sebastopol are long-time supporters of Girl Guides. Their fundraising programs help Guide units raise money to cover ongoing expenses or special activities.
Bakers Delight are committed to their local community through
- fundraising programs
- bread donations
- environment sustainability programs
- support of Breast Cancer Network Australia
Stephen and the team bake fresh products every night:
- Breads: loaves, rolls and sticks
- Savouries: pastries, pizza, pullaparts, rodini and rolls.
- Sweets – fingerbuns, logs, pastries, rolls, scrolls, scones and swirls.
Proudly supporting Ballarat Girl Guides