- 1 tablespoon of golden or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Melt butter and syrup together in a mug
- Add oats, baking powder and cinnamon and milk
- Cook for 2 minutes
Share your recipe
Our Guides contributed recipes, cooked recipes in a mug and earned a special badge.
You could try one of the recipes already tested by our Guides or something completely different.
Feel free to send us your favourite mug recipe and we will add it to the collection to share with other Guides.