- ¼ cup plain flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 pinch salt
- Grease a mug or ramekin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt to the mug and mix to combine.
- Add milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir wet and dry ingredients until combined.
- Microwave on high power for 1 min 10 seconds. (cook for an extra 15 seconds if it doesn’t seem to be cooked)
- Serve with cream or icecream
Share your recipe
Our Guides contributed recipes, cooked recipes in a mug and earned a special badge.
You could try one of the recipes already tested by our Guides or something completely different.
Feel free to send us your favourite mug recipe and we will add it to the collection to share with other Guides.