- ¼ cup plain flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 pinch salt
- Grease a mug or ramekin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt to the mug and mix to combine.
- Add milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir wet and dry ingredients until combined.
- Microwave on high power for 1 min 10 seconds. (cook for an extra 15 seconds if it doesn’t seem to be cooked)
- Serve with cream or icecream