- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt (pinch)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 choc truffle (or choc melts, small Freddo Frog, Caramello Koala, Flake etc)
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder and salt
- Add oil and milk then mix thoroughly
- Place your choc item in the centre and push into the mixture
- Cook in microwave for 30 seconds then check. Cook for further 30 seconds. Check if the cake has cooked to your liking. Depending on your microwave you might need to cook a further 10 to 15 seconds. The cake will continue to cook for a little while once it is taken from the microwave.
- Best served with cream, ice cream or custard
Share your recipe
Our Guides contributed recipes, cooked recipes in a mug and earned a special badge.
You could try one of the recipes already tested by our Guides or something completely different.
Feel free to send us your favourite mug recipe and we will add it to the collection to share with other Guides.