Outdoor Cooking Activity 2019
School Holiday Cooking
Put this date aside for a school holiday outdoor cooking activity.
This is a day for Guides aged 10 – 17 with special activities for Guides aged 14+
- Old warm clothes – Guide uniform not necessary
- Sneakers, boots or lace-up shoes
- Waterproof coat and beanie
- Hair must be tied back for safety
Own transport. We will meet on the campsite at ‘The Den’ – the brick building on the campsite. Please drive VERY slowly while inside Lingbogol grounds and park in the car park.
- Download and complete the Event Flyer. Return the form and your money to your unit Leader by Friday, 28 June.
- More information and a kit list will be provided to those attending.