Outdoor Cooking Activity
11th Ballarat Guides have invited all local Guides to join them for a school holiday outdoor cooking activity.
This is a special day for Guides aged 10+
- Old warm clothes – Guide uniform not necessary
- Sneakers, boots or lace-up shoes
- Waterproof coat and beanie
- Hair must be tied back for safety
- Dilly bag containing unbreakable plate, bowl, cup, knife, fork, spoon, metal tea spoon, tea-towel, dish cloth/chux
- Insect repellent
- Sit-upon (Aldi bag will do)
- Filled drink bottle of water
- A small empty tin eg. condensed milk tin (clean and label removed)
- Small folding chair/stool
Own transport. We will meet on the campsite at ‘The Den’ – the brick building on the campsite. Please drive VERY slowly while inside Lingbogol grounds and park in the car park.
- Download the Event Flyer and return to your Guide Leader by September 21
- Download the Activity Permission Form and return with money at the activity