Term 4 Guiding
December 19, 2017
Where has the year gone?
Term 4 offers the opportunity for outdoor activities in the warmer nights. Our units have been very busy.
- Buninyong Golden Guides sewed bags and donated toiletry items to WRISC Family Voilence Support to assist women and children in need.
- Eureka Butterfly Guides and 11th Ballarat Guides attended the Brown Hill Community Festival. They set up a ballista and played with bubbles with the guests.
- Guides from across Ballarat participated in a District Canoeing activity on St George’s Lake.
- Delacombe Junior Guides enjoyed the activities at Gold Rush Mini Golf.
- 1st Sebastopol Guides took on the challenge of night-time abseiling at Pax Hill and introduced newer Guides to the thrill of stepping backwards over a 10 metre ledge.
- 1st Alfredton Girl Guides and the Ballarat Begonia Junior Guides visited the Bupa Aged Care facility. They sung Christmas carols to the residents and distributed hand-made gift.