Sebastopol Observation & Car Rally
What is it?
This activity is a big observation game throughout the streets of Sebastopol, divided into smaller, manageable zones.
Grab your family and drive through parts of Sebastopol you haven’t seen for a while ... or didn’t even know existed.
Choose the zone you would like to complete.
More than 150 questions in total, including:
1st - #jmsph
2nd - #nodramallama
3rd - #jmb
Red zone ♣ #whittenmat
Orange zone ♣ #thequarrells
Blue zone ♣ #cairnsfamily
Green zone ♣ #teamopal
Purple zone ♣ #okeefesrule
Anyone can participate
- all Guiding families and friends
- anybody who wants to support a Girl Guide fundraiser
- Sebastopol residents who want to learn more about their history
- anybody who would like to join in and explore Sebastopol
Registration is required so that a set of questions can be prepared and allocated to your team.
Not attempted yet
Halls Gap Lakeside
Trout on Fly
Sew Darn Special
I Made It Cafe
Made by Melissa
How does it work?
Arrangements will be made for question sheets to be collected at Victory Park.
Physical distancing needs to apply:
- Team representative to collect the information while team members remain in vehicle
- Face masks to be worn for collection and when required throughout the activity
Spend the day exploring Sebastopol.
There are more than 150 questions in total. Answer as many or as few as you like.
The map and question sheets are divided into coloured zones for simplicity.
Start and finish where and when you like.
Drop off your answers to the address provided on the question sheet any time before 5:00pm.
Scores will be calculated and communicated to participants.