Things to think about : Self-awareness
January 8, 2016
While we were travelling in the car yesterday, we managed to polish off a bag of Fruity Chews (The Natural Confectionery Co). Apart from being yummy, with no artificial colours or flavours, each wrapper contained a question that required us to think about ourselves.
Self-awareness (according to Life Hacker) refers to understanding everything about yourself – your needs, desires, failings, habits, and everything else that makes you tick. The more you know about yourself, the better you are at adapting life changes to suit your needs.
Enjoy thinking about these Fruity Chews questions as you increase your self-awareness:
- What is one talent most people don’t know you have?
- What is your favourite season? Why?
- Which board games are you best at?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite sport to watch?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- If you could be a singer, who would it be?
- What is your favourite Summertime activity?
- If you could speak another language, what would it be?
- What is your favourite holiday place?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- If you cold be any cartoon character, who would it be?
- Who is the funniest person you know?
- Do you like thunderstorms or find them scary?
- Can you name the planets in the solar system?
- What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- If you could travel in time, where would you go?
- Can you name 5 countries starting with C?
- What are you saving for right now?
- What song do you secretly love to listen to?
- Who is your best friend? Why?
- If you could meet your favourite superstar or hero, who would it be?