Active April has begun
Lots of Guides from Ballarat have kicked off the Premier’s Active April challenge with Guiding activities involving physical movement.
- The Sebastopol Guides organised a session of night abseiling. This was both challenging and rewarding for the girls who participated.
- The Delacombe Junior Guides played an observation game that involved walking for the entire meeting time.
- 11th Ballarat Guides sailed yachts on Lake Wendouree.
- Eureka Butterfly Guides enjoyed an Easter themed nature challenge at the Ballarat Gardens.
- 3 of our older Guides attended a state FLY camp.
- several of our Guides are spending a week at the state Sunship Earth camp – sure to be plenty of action happening there.
We have made a great start. Remember to log your hours.
We invite all our Guiding families and friends to join our Active April team.
Read all out the Premier’s Active April Challenge and how you can be involved.