For the Benefit of Members
UFS is a member owned not-for-profit mutual organisation with a proud history in central Victoria stretching back to the 1880s.
Profits are used to improve services for UFS members, invest in their people and support the local community through sponsorship and donations.
Membership is just $10 per household per year. Members receive discounts at all UFS Pharmacies (excluding PBS prescriptions, boutique cosmetics, hire, ear piercing and community benefits sold at cost), UFS Medical, Peace & Quiet day spa and Cherub Gifts.
Members of UFS help support their community. UFS donated over $40,000 to community groups last year through sponsorship and donations and they are delighted to support Girl Guides Ballarat.
UFS Pharmacy locations in Ballarat
- Sturt Street Pharmacy 717 Sturt Street, Ballarat
- Bridge Mall Pharmacy 40 Bridge Mall, Ballarat
- Victoria Street Pharmacy 69 Victoria St, Ballarat
- Doveton Street Pharmacy 1/202 Doveton St Nth, Ballarat
- Buninyong Pharmacy 316 Learmonth St, Buninyong
- Delacombe Pharmacy 830 Latrobe St, Delacombe
- Mt Clear Pharmacy 1172 Geelong Road, Mt Clear
- Sebastopol Pharmacy 56 Albert St, Sebastopol
- Wendouree Pharmacy 1207 Howitt St, Wendouree.
UFS Medical locations
- Level 1, 40 Bridge Mall, Ballarat
- 202 Doveton Street North, Ballarat
- 1008A Sturt Street, Ballarat.
Peace & Quiet Day Spa and Well-being Centre
- 719 Sturt Street, Ballarat
- 727 Sturt Street, Ballarat
Proudly sponsoring a local volunteer Girl Guide Leader.