For the Benefit of Members
UFS is a member owned not-for-profit mutual organisation with a proud history in central Victoria stretching back to the 1880s.
Profits are used to improve services for UFS members, invest in their people and support the local community through sponsorship and donations.
Membership is just $10 per household per year. Members receive discounts at all UFS Pharmacies (excluding PBS prescriptions, boutique cosmetics, hire, ear piercing and community benefits sold at cost), UFS Medical, Peace & Quiet day spa and Cherub Gifts.
Members of UFS help support their community. UFS donated over $40,000 to community groups last year through sponsorship and donations and they are delighted to support Girl Guides Ballarat.
UFS Pharmacy locations in Ballarat
- 717 Sturt Street, Ballarat
- 40 Bridge Mall, Ballarat
- 69 Victoria Street, Ballarat
- 1/202 Doveton Street North, Ballarat
- 316 Learmonth Street, Buninyong
- 830 Latrobe Street, Delacombe
- 1172 Geelong Road, Mt Clear
- 56 Albert Street, Sebastopol
- 1207 Howitt Street, Wendouree.
UFS Medical locations
- Level 1, 40 Bridge Mall, Ballarat
- 202 Doveton Street North, Ballarat
- 1008A Sturt Street, Ballarat.
Peace & Quiet Day Spa and Well-being Centre
Proudly sponsoring a local volunteer Girl Guide Leader.