Japanese Guide Visit – Wednesday
Gold Rush Mini Golf
Today our Ballarat weather was a little better for our Japanese visitors.
The Guides and Leaders spent the morning enjoying a game of mini golf at Gold Rush Mini Golf. The 18 hole indoor golf course featured dinosaurs, castles and a pirate hideout.
A visit to the Wool Shed provided a nice warm fire.
Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka (MADE)
The afternoon activities include a presentation at MADE with a focus on the Eureka Rebellion. Here, the girls:
- saw the original hand-made Eureka flag
- designed their own flags
- explored the interactive displays
- visited the gift shop
And no visit to Eureka is complete without a session on the playground.
It seems “dining” was popular today.
- Kokoa enjoyed a family breakfast at Cafe Lekker
- Ruri went out to a restaurant for dinner
- Ayano cooked for her host family
- Mahiro enjoyed a meal with chopsticks