Japanese Guide Visit – Last Day
Today we had the sad task of taking our Japanese Guides to Melbourne in preparation for their return home to Inagawa.
We have spent a fantastic week with the Guides and Leaders from Troop 17 of Hyogo Council, and we have come to think of them as our own.
Keiko, Yuri, Ayano, Mahiro, Kokoa, Mayu, Saki and Ruri – thank you for the experience you have provided to our local Guides and Leaders.
Thank you also to:
- the Leaders who escorted the Guides on their daily activities
- the Leaders who helped organise an activity for our Bush Day
- our host families who offered their homes to the Japanese Guides
- Ballarat Airport Shuttlebus for great services
- Central Highlands Water for providing the drink bottles that were used throughout the week