- Know the reasons supporting full immunisation before attending schools. What is the current immunisation schedule for school entry?
- Make up an exercise plan for yourself for two weeks and stick to it.
- With your unit, try 3 different types of exercise.
- Make up or perform a dance routine.
- Be able to list 5 tips for exercising safely.
- Create a poster encouraging people to drink more water
- Keep track of how much water you drink over a day and see if you can improve it for the next day.
- Cut out 20 different foods from a supermarket catalogue and sort them into foods that should be eaten often, foods that should be only eaten sometimes and foods that should be eaten rarely.
- Follow a healthy recipe at home and share it at Guides
- Decide on an unhealthy food to give up for a week.
- Have a discussion in your unit about the foods you usually eat and how you could improve.
- Recognise, and be able to draw, the ACCESS symbol for the disabled. Tell the assessor what you have observed at the local shopping centre which may assist or hinder disabled people.
- Learn about a famous disabled person
- Explain how someone you know manages in spite of their disability